Uh oh. I'm very conflicted. Do I stop running and take a few weeks off to try and cure? Maybe I should just tough it out the next month and then go see a medical professional. Not sure what to do. Although I've no PhD, I know exactly what the diagnosis will be: "You've strained something. No running for 2-3 weeks and then come and see me again."
For now, its manageable. I'll just continue running, hope nothing gets worse, and wait until 1st of October to worry about it. Just like sh*t vehicles I've owned in the past, with numerous problems I was unable to fix myself, if I just ignore it maybe it'll go away.